Direct Debit Management
Direct Debit Management Support (Windows)
Grange offers a simplified Direct Debit Management system that will appeal to users who process smaller numbers of Direct Debits.
The process supports Direct Debit Instructions (AUDDIS) and submissions of Direct Debits.
Instead of relying on complex DDM systems, the data (both DD and AUDDIS) is held in Excel spreadsheets and manually maintained.
Data can also be integrated with the system by any other application that generates data in csv format.
A summary of the features of the Direct Debit Management Support system:
- Simple interface via spreadsheets
- Support for Direct Debit Instructions (AUDDIS) and Direct Debits
- Submission to BACS via our Bacstel-iP system
- Download of all Direct Debit reports via our Bacstel-iP system
- Full bank Sort Code and Account Number validation
- Single and Multiple BACS Service User Numbers
- Stand alone and Networked versions
- Flexible and customisable User Profiles for security
- Individual Record and File level value checks
- Detailed Audit trails
- History of transmitted files and BACS Replies
- Connections to BACS via Internet
- Available for most Windows systems